Friday, January 21, 2011

DAY 9

day 9 without u by my side, sunny day...

the most toughest decision was made...
i am no longer studyin in UTAR
been a hell of a ride though...
rili unfortunate bt i hv no regrets...
it was u who encourage me to study bt losin u had made me lost it...
n advice by advisor to ask me try sum other thgs....
u did impart a great change to me during our relationship...
u may not noe bt i did a lot of thgs for u, throughout tis relationship
losing u means losing everythg that's important to me...
nvr in my mind u will want to leave me bt i dun deserve to noe anythg more...
perhaps its true, i am nt good enuf for u in d 1st place...
anyhow, will b spending my last few days in ipoh
if u still hv feelings for me, at least gv me 1 chance to spend it wif u...

No comments:

Post a Comment