Monday, January 17, 2011

DAY 6

day 6 without u by mide side, cloudy day...

it seems u r indeed very happy leaving me n starting ur life as a singleton.
this oni proves dat b4 this u were nt happy at all when u were attached...
thinkin back, i had shared half of my heart wif u, my life especially...
i still remember clearly dat night, when v 1st started...
our 1st date, 1st kiss, 1st stayover...
u were saying dat hw much u liked to be hug...
and throughout that time, hugs n kisses was all i could give u.
all those memories created...
u said also, hw v had this special scent of each other, unique scent so to speak...

bt then, it also reminds me of sumthg bad... which showed hw much u clearly cared for me.
it was that time where i had involved in an accident.
i was to meet u early before i start work.
however, it was at that moment i was involved in an accident...
lost my specs, had burst my right leg's muscle and suffered a whiplash
at that very moment, i was so fortunate i had lived, for that moment itself showed hw much u rili cared for me... loved me.
for nw, i wish i had left dat moment, so dat i couldnt hurt u so much like nw...
mayb if i had sacrificed dat time, it would be better for u...
from dat i can say, i had shared half of my own life with u.

mayb its true the curse of tgv works... every couple in tgv couldnt last long.
u were the 1 dat said v can make a difference... to prove every1 v can make it.
i remember telling u i had phobia dealing wif twins especially in relationship.
u were the 1 dat proved otherwise, bt nw... it seems to b the fact
as for nw, i appreciate it dat u had keep it wif u n for letting go, u r throwing away our last hope
i shall not disturb u anymore for i have not dat luxury and chance.
i shall leave u nw, for u no longer wants to b regarded as mrs chris wong, oni ms chan.
i have lost hope nw, mayb it is time for me to go, leave this world and be forgotten.
i doubt my existence is significant anymore... i will sacrifice for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment